This UFO / USO case is pretty amazing. Allegedly, the object you see in this thermal imaging video was picked up by an airborne U.S. Customs and Boarder Patrol aircraft on April 25th, 2013 around 9:20pm near the Rafael Hernandez Airport runway (Aguadilla, Puerto Rico). Some of what make this an interesting case is the following...
1) The video appears to have been leaked by someone within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
2) The object appears to submerge itself into the water twice with almost NO inertial resistance.
3) The object seems to be under intelligent control at times dipping below tree level, navigating with speeds ranging between 40 to 120 miler per hour.
4) The object is known to have been 3 to 5 feet in diameter.
5) The object was picked up by radar on approach towards the airport, which delayed the departure of a commercial aircraft.
6) The object seems to lack any traditional aerodynamic form (no wings).
7) The object (according to witnesses), was visible with a red glow while approaching the airport... then went dark.
8) The object traveled over four miles and made multiple changes in direction, reduced and increased speed, entered and exited the ocean, with no thermal signatures similar to known aircraft, wind blown objects, species of bird, mammal; or other natural/man-made phenomena.
9) The object seems to either split into two, or joints another similar object towards the end of the video.
These are just some of the astounding elements of this case. There is a HIGHLY detailed report of the incident that can be read HERE.
Weaponize your curiosity,
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell
Creator, Extraordinary Beliefs